Friday 5 July 2013

HUSH Anesthetic Tattoo Numbing Spray.. IT WORKS ON YOUR EYEBROWS TOO!



Hey there! As promised I am writing a  ''little'' review on this product.. BUT there may be a few alterations..

Shipped from America, I think right now it is only in the States but it does ship internationally although the postage is quite high. Maybe I bought it from the wrong place (ebay). I knew I had a tattoo booked for around 2 weeks time  from when I was purchasing.
I can be so impulsive at times. As soon as I see something I just get over excited, rush and buy. Without any thought. Like a child at Christmas opening  a present while he has a slight incline about what may be inside.

The day comes around, looking forward to getting the next session done on my sleeve.. When my little gorgeous 5 year old becomes unwell and I am no longer able to attend!
I instantly contact my tattooist  and I end up loosing out on my £40 deposit yet he still wants another £30 and that is of 'good will' ...
I have never experienced anything like this before, I was not notified this would happen. I felt as If some contract needed to be signed before I underwent any agreement. "That is just the way it is , he said.

My son ill, I've lost £70 and I was not able to use HUSH, My day was not going to plan at all!
I decided to take charge.

Staring at my self in the mirror, what do I do? Spray it on my arm then pinch myself? - Well it says on the back of the product that you spray it onto broken skin, so  that didn't work..

*think think think* ... Does 'the noodle' dance ....  '!'

What are one of the most irritating beauty procedures women endure? Eyebrow plucking? I think so!
*Started to pluck* ... *pain* "ouch" .. *sprays HUSH anesthetic* ... oh my days!

It was numb! Only took about a minute   and I was plucking for England. Repeating after every few hairs being removed, spraying  onto the broken skin as the instructions say!

This probably  has to be the worst review ever, but 'm feeling good for posting something about it.

The product really does work, obviously testing it while being tattooed would be the best way, but this will do me for now.

Thank you for reading :o)

www.facebook.com/CrystalPhace



No comments:

Post a Comment