Tuesday 2 July 2013

KIKO 'Cleansing Wipes' are NOT for the facial area.

www.facebook.com/CrystalPhace /www.crystalphace.com

SO. After a lovely trip in London,  over spending.. or what I like to call my ''I deserve it so I treated myself'' time. Popping into the likes of John Lewis, MAC and so forth (IMATS was only  a day away- How female of me.).
I then stumbled upon KIKO. After  hearing many good things, especially  the 'Scrub & Peel wipes', my mind was set on buying some. As I walked in I see SALE. This is either good or bad but either way its more money flying out of my pocket.

At many items of only £2.50 I went a little crazy but one of the many products I bought by KIKO was the 'Cleansing Wipes'. The are in a green colored aluminum style packet, real pretty looking, they even went well with my red hair.

Days passed. Weeks. I actually forgot about them until I was filming a video tonight and  realised  that my camera was not even recording! 2 hours wasted, in front of the mirror getting all glammed up, and for nothing. So in my despair I reached for the wipes  and started to rub  off the make up but nothing was really happening.  I thought to myself, I just used an eye primer by 'Too Faced' for the first time, is it really that good? The makeup was glued to my face and would not budge! I seized to persist and carried on wiping but my cheeks started to look red and my eyes were tingling.

Eventually I read the packet; Hand Wipes With Sanitizing Action.. and on back; Use the Wipes on Hands and Objects. ... Ghastly. Luckily my skin is not overly sensitive so hoping the redness will go down by tomorrow! (fingers crossed)

Was this misleading? Or please tell me we all have these ditsy moments?! Although they are seeming more frequent as I am getting older! Hehe.


Regardless, I  did purchase some very  gorgeous products by KIKO which I  will share with you.

KIKO Water Color EyeShadow in Shades :
208 Light Gold, 223 EggPlant Purple, 228 Taupe, 229 Pearly Grey.
They  look stunning, true their color with application - extremely high pigmented.


They are out of this world - Very similar (and I mean to a 'T') to the MAC 'Extra Dimension' eyeshadows.. but HALF the price!


Please let me know  if you have  made any silly mistakes like me? Also have you tried any products by KIKO?

Lots of Love, Amy

http://www.kikocosmetics.co.uk/make-up/eyes/eyeshadows/Water-Eyeshadow/p-KM00312001

http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/154/21866/Products/Eyes/Shadow/Extra-Dimension-Eye-Shadow/index.tmpl

No comments:

Post a Comment